Application rates and delivery
• Apply Maxforce Activ for service and maintenance applications, including where nymphs are present.
• Maxforce Activ is smooth flowing (easy spot size management).
• The active ingredient is 10g/kg Clothianidin.
• A cockroach management program including the use of non-pyrethroid sprays (e.g. Ficam® W) residual sprays (e.g. Temprid® 75) and insect growth regulators (e.g. Starycide®) should result in the most effective cockroach management.
• Bayer recommends the rotation of its gel baits: Maxforce Fusion and Maxforce Gold to prevent bait matrix aversion and chemical resistance.Best practice guidelines:
• Conduct a thorough inspection prior to application of any chemical product.
• Read and follow directions on the label.
• Avoid application of synthetic pyrethroid sprays around areas where gel baits have been applied.
• Monitor bait placements at regular intervals; replenish gel if previous application has been consumed and cockroaches remain a problem; increase number of spots if necessary.
• Avoid applying to areas which are regularly washed.
• To avoid resistance development rotate with other gel baits which use other active substances.
• In order to reduce possibility of development of gel aversion, consider gel matrix rotation and use of other control methods (e.g. use of non-repellent dusts and sprays).
Maxforce Fusion AU & NZReady to use Bait
Maxforce Fusion is the next generation gel against...See product
Crackdown Residual Insecticide AUSuspension Concentrate
The fast-acting, all-round insecticide for general insect...See product
Temprid 75 AU & NZSuspension Concentrate
Temprid75 is a general insecticide that will control most...See product
Cislin 25 AU & NZSuspension Concentrate
Cislin 25 Professional Insecticide is a premium quality...See product
Tempo AU & NZSuspension Concentrate
Tempo is a fast-acting, knock-down, broad-spectrum...See product
Aqua K Othrine AU & NZ
Leading water-based space-spray technology for the control...See product
Coopex Residual Insecticide AUWettable Powder
A water dispersible powder that creates a residual surface...See product
Ficam W AU & NZWettable Powder
A residual broad spectrum spray for control of a wide range...See product
Perigen Defence AU & NZEmulsifiable Concentrate
Perigen Defence is a residual insecticide suitable for use...See product
Starycide AU & NZSuspension Concentrate
For the control of silverfish, immature fleas and...See product
Coopex Dusting Powder AUDustable Powder
Coopex Dust is a ready-to-use broad spectrum insecticide...See product
Maxforce Gold AU & NZReady to use Bait
Maxforce Gold Cockroach Gel is a fipronil-based gel; giving...See product
Kordon Termite System AUPhysical Barrier
Kordon is a termite management system combining a physical...See product
Suspend Flexx AUSuspension Concentrate
Suspend® Flexx is a new, innovative general insecticide...See product
Rodilon Pro AUReady to use Bait
Use Rodilon Pro to eradicate rats and mice. Rodilon Pro's...See product
Maxforce Quantum AU & NZReady to use Bait
Maxforce® Quantum is a patented viscous liquid ant bait...See product
Agenda Termite Bait AUReady to use Bait
Agenda® Termite Baiting system consists of 170g bait...See product
Antmaster Liquid Bait AUReady to use Bait
A liquid bait for the control of certain ant pests.See product