Sales Outlets

If you wish to purchase K-Obiol EC you will need to have completed the required K-Obiol training.

Print page

K-Obiol is available from all the major rural suppliers including AgLink , AGnVET, CRT, Elders and Landmark and some independent stores.  All locations must have at least one member of their staff who has done the retailer training in K-Obiol®  and will be able to offer assistance.  There is a list of all locations approved to sell K-Obiol below.

Note: K-Obiol  is not available in WA except under special conditions and approval by the WA Department of Agriculture and Food. For more information contact Bayer on 1800 804 479 or send an email message