Fast Facts About Termites:
- An annual termite inspection of your home and property is recommended by Bayer. A qualified professional can detect bridging of barriers by termites.
- Termites have been around for about 150 million years.
- Australia has more than 300 species of termites. About 15 species can attack your home.
- Termites view the timber in your home and furniture as a food source.
- Termites build protective mud tubes up brickwork or around physical barriers to gain access to food - the timber your home is constructed with.
- Even the most effective termite barriers have been known to be bridged by termites. That is why an annual termite inspection is recommended.
- Termites can literally eat you out of house and home.
Bayer's Premise 200SC is a soil-applied liquid termiticide (active ingredient: Imidacloprid). Call a Premise Professional
In addition to a liquid termiticide, Bayer also offers a physical Termite Barrier System called Agenda. The Agenda Termite Barrier System consists of a termite bait, and both on-ground and in-ground bait stations. Click here to learn more. The Agenda Termite Baiting System can be used in conjunction to Premise, and must be installed by a Professional Pest Controller. Call a Premise Professional.