Temprid75 is a general insecticide that will control most insect pests. It is a suspension concentrate that offers a unique dual mode of action by combining two powerful and effective residual insecticides: beta-cyfluthrin and imidacloprid to deliver greater control.
The combined action offers greater efficacy, better stopping power that’s measured in minutes not hours and greater long-term residual control. Use for the management of ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas and bedbugs (including pyrethroid-resistant strains) in various domestic, commercial, industrial and public buildings.
Key Product Facts
- Active Ingredient: beta-cyfluthrin 25g/L & imidacloprid 50g/L
- Two modes of action
- Unique fast action combined with long residual action
- HAS Technology: Synergistic effect between Beta-cyfluthrin and imidacloprid
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
- Water based with a low application dose rate - 10ml per 1L water
- Highly cost effective
Use & Safety
- Public building
- Food factories
- Commercial building
- Industrial building
- Harmful if swallowed
- May irritate the skin and eyes, avoid contact
- When handling, wear cotton overalls buttoned to the neck and wrist and elbow length chemical-resistant gloves
- Wash hands after use
- After each use wash gloves and contaminated clothing
How to use
- Estimate area of surface which needs to be treated.
- Calibrate spray equipment to achieve coverage of target area.
Rate of Application
- Non-porous surfaces: 50 ml / up to 5L water / 100m2
- Porous surfaces or through use of power equipment: 50 ml / up to 10 L water / 100 m2
- Apply to heavy infestations as soon as possible for rapid action knockdown