Starycide Insect Growth Regulator
For the control of silverfish, immature fleas and cockroaches in indoor and outdoor situations; and for the control of mosquitoes.
Starycide provides highly targeted insecticidal activity and contains the active ingredient triflumuron, an insect growth regulator which affects chithin synthesis. Its mode of action is very selective ensuring excellent safety for higher order vertebrates. Over time, it provides a selective but inevitable population decline of target pests.
- Active ingredient : triflumuron 48g/L
- Very high level of safety in use
- Highly targeted chemistry (insect growth regulator)
- Compatible with other Bayer formulations
- Provides long residual activity against cockroaches, fleas and silverfish
- Low odour formulation
Use & Safety
- Use elbow-length PVC gloves while handling
How to use
- Starycide should be diluted with water for hand or power sprayers.
- Calibrate sprayer prior to application. For internal spraying, use a flat fan nozzle, producing a fine spray pattern.
- For external spraying, use a medium to coarse flat-fan nozzle for evenly flat surfaces or a variable-cone/cone-jet for general situations
- 5 ml - 20 ml /L water
- 100ml of diluted product /m2
- Starycide is a slow acting insect growth regulator which has its greatest effect on early juvenile stages of a pest’s lifecycle.
- Apply to an identified breeding ground. Best used in conjunction with a synthetic pyrethroid when fast action is required