Perigen Defence is a residual insecticide suitable for use in the protection of various materials against the effects of insect damage.
Perigen Defence has provided Professional Pest Managers with many years of outstanding results in even the most difficult of circumstances. For the residual control of borers and dry-wood termites and for internal treatment for moth protection and beetle attack, this product will provide you with outstanding protection with every application.
- Suitable for application on a range of surfaces
- Provides long lasting residual protection of many different kinds of materials
- Effective at low concentrations
- Broad spectrum of activity
- High level of safety when used according to the label
Use & Safety
Wear cotton overalls buttoned to the neck and PVC chemical resistant gloves and a face shield or goggles to prevent splashing in the eyes. Perigen has not been shown to be carcinogenic, teratogenic or mutagenic when used according to label instructions.
Use according to product label instructions.
Application rates and delivery:
- 2mL / L in non staining oil, deodorised kerosene or water for residual protection against borer activity in buildings
- 4mL / L in non-staining oil or kerosene for drywood termite management
- 5mL / L water for carpets, rugs and fabric protection
- 5mL / L water for domestic and industrial pest applications
- 40mL / L water for Aircraft dissensection (AQIS)
- 7.5 - 30mL / L water for treatment of fabric and mosquito nets
- 1-2mL / 5L / 100 m2 for lawn armyworm control (QLD, NSW only)