Maxforce Original Cockroach Gel
Maxforce Original Cockroach Gel is a gel bait for the control of cockroach nymphs and adults in residential and commercial areas.
This economical solution provides an optimised blend of attractants, preservatives, humectants and stabilisers with the active ingredient hydramethylnon, for great results and excellent bait uptake.
Key Product Facts
- Active ingredient : hydramethylnon 20g/kg
- Economical bait solution
- Excellent palatability
- Formulation has good viscosity
- Easy and quick application - snap-off tip on syringe
- Highly safe method of cockroach control
- Unobtrusive application technique
- Minimal PPE required
- Bait matrix provides faster control than other hydramethylon gels
- Gel baits use extremely low volume of active substance
Use & Safety
- Harmful if swallowed
- When using this product wear rubber gloves
- Wash hands after use
- After each use wash gloves
How to use
- Apply the gel using an applicator gun to typical or known cockroach harbourages.
- To areas of high infestation, increase the number of spots.
- Inspect bait placements after the initial treatment.
- Re-application should occur if bait is visibly depleted.
- Pest population reduction will be apparent in a week or less.
Rate of Application
- 1-2 spots or in a band 75-150mm long/m2 of surface
- Recommended spot size ¼ to ½ g
- Apply the gel as soon as you spot a cockroach infestation.
- The gel will remain pliable and palatable to cockroaches as long as it is visible; usually up to 12 weeks.