A residual broad spectrum spray for control of a wide range of insect pests in domestic, industrial, commercial and public service buildings.
Its non-repellent formulation is a non-pyrethroid and ideal for resistance management. It can be used in rotation with pyrethroides such as deltamethrin to limit resistance. Minimal visual deposit after application. Ficam W is biodegradable with a low risk of environmental contamination; it is water-based, so contains no oil or solvent to damage surfaces.
Key Product Facts
- Active Ingredient: bendiocarb 800g/kg
- Excellent against wasps, ants, fleas and bed bugs
- Does not repel or excite the insects
- Once added to water, it has no classification
- Odourless, non-staining, non-tainting and non-corrosive
- Provides prolonged, residual insecticidal activity
Use & Safety
- Public building
- Food handling
- Food preparation
- Wear Cotton overalls buttoned to the neck and wrist, a washable hat and elbow-length PVC gloves
- When using in enclosed areas wear disposable respirator
- Where a surface is susceptible to damage or staining, consider alternative control methods
- DO NOT spray directly on humans or animals
- Avoid contact with food, utensils, or food preparation surfaces.
- DO NOT use on vegetation for consumption by humans or animals.
How to use
- Ficam® W should be diluted with water for hand or power sprayers.
- Calibrate sprayer prior to application. For internal spraying use a flat fan nozzle, producing a fine spray pattern.
- For external spraying use a medium to coarse flat-fan for evenly flat surfaces or a variable-cone/cone-jet for general situations.
Rate of Application
- 15 - 30g per 5L water.
- Refer to label for specific measurements.
- Apply at the first sign of an infestation.
- Refer to the label