Crackdown Residual Insecticide
The fast-acting, all-round insecticide for general insect control on a wide variety of insect pests.
It also offers good residual control. This suspension concentrate contains a residual contact pyrethroid for the control of flies, mosquitoes, cockroaches, bedbugs and ants in animal houses, domestic and industrial premises. It is effective on a variety of surfaces, and is formulated to reduce odour and irritancy typically associated with oil-based insecticides.
Key Product Facts
- Active ingredient: deltamethrin 10g/L + tetramethrin 10g/L + PBO 80g/L
- Very fast knockdown and kill
- Long lasting
- No odour and non-staining
- Effective indoors and outdoors
- Works on porous and non-porous surfaces
- Easy to mix
- Contains piperonyl butoxide, which assists in overcoming certain types of insecticide resistance
Use & Safety
- Food handling
- Food preparation
- Food factories
- Commercial building
- Industrial building
- Avoid contact with food, utensils or kitchen surfaces
- Remove or cover all exposed foodstuffs
- After use thoroughly ventilate treated area
- Clean up thoroughly before processing/serving resumes
How to use
- Form a pre-mix of the product with an equal volume of water.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Add to spray tank and dilute with remaining amount of water.
- Agitate thoroughly.
- Do not store diluted insecticide.
- Prepare a fresh solution as necessary.
Rate of Application
- Initial treatments: 150 ml
- Maintenance treatments: 75 ml
- Apply as soon as an infestation is identified.