Coopex Residual Insecticide
A water dispersible powder that creates a residual surface spray, for the control of general insect pests.
Controls a wide range of insect pests both indoors and outside. Sustained residual activity providing up to 4 month’s protection.
Key Product Facts:
- Active ingredient : permethrin 25:75 250g/kg
- Unique formulation
- Exempt from poison scheduling
- Less hazardous than other commercially available residual insecticides
- Not absorbed into porous surfaces
- Clean, odourless, non-irritant and non-staining
- Highly effective on insect pests
- Low mammalian toxicity
Use & Safety
- Industrial building
- Will irritate the eyes
- Do not inhale dust
- When preparing spray, wear elbow-length PVC gloves and face shield or goggles
- If product gets in eyes, wash it out immediately with water
- After each use, wash gloves and face shield or goggles
How to use
- Add the powder to water at the rates given, and apply with a knapsack sprayer, bucket pump or other sprayer capable of giving a coarse spray directly onto exposed surfaces frequented by the pests.
- Prepare a fresh suspension as required.
- Do not store diluted insecticide.
Rate of Application
- Apply 25g/2.5 L water to 25g/10 L water depending on species, refer to label for specific measurements.
- As soon as an infestation is spotted.