Cislin25 1L Professional Insecticide
Cislin 25 Professional Insecticide is a premium quality deltamethrin suspension concentrate containing 25 g/L deltamethrin.
This broad spectrum treatment helps in the control of a wide range of pests. Suitable for use indoors and outside, it can be applied with confidence on a range of surface types. It offers excellent knockdown and residual activity, while providing a greater flexibility in bedbug management.
Key Product Facts
- Active ingredient: 25 g/L deltamethrin
- 2.5 times more concentrated than other commonly available deltamethrin formulations
- Water based suspension concentrate
- Reliable, trusted brand and formulation quality
- Can apply to mattresses for bedbug control
- Use in the control of paralysis ticks
Cislin 25 controls general insect pests.
Use & Safety
- Commercial building
- Food factories
- Food handling
- Food preparation
- Public building
- Industrial building
- Bird Mite
- Carpet Beetle
- Case-Making Clothes Moth
- Five Spined Bark Beetle
- Black Ant
- Black House Ant
- Bull Ant
- Carpenter Ant
- Coastal Brown Ant
- Green Headed Ant
- Ghost Ant
- Meat Ant
- Odorous Garden Ant
- Pharaoh Ant
- Seed Harvester
- White Footed Ant
- Hide and Larder Beetle
- Fire Ant / Red Imported Fire Ant
- Oriental Cockroach
- Australian Cockroach
- Biscuit Beetle
- Flying pests
- Harmful if swallowed
- May cause skin sensitisation by skin contact
- Facial skin contact may cause temporary numbness
- Will irritate the eyes and skin, avoid contact
- When handling, wear cotton overalls buttoned to the neck and wrist, a washable hat, elbow-length PVC gloves and face shield
- If product gets on skin, immediately wash with soap and water
- Before eating, drinking or smoking, wash hands, arms and face thoroughly with soap and water
- After each use, wash gloves, face shield and contaminated clothing
How to use
- Cislin 25 should be diluted with water for hand or power sprayers.
- Calibrate sprayer prior to application. For internal spraying, use a flat fan nozzle, producing a fine spray pattern.
- For external spraying, use a medium to coarse flat-fan nozzle for evenly flat surfaces or a variable-cone/cone-jet for general situations.
Rate of Application
- 7.5 - 15 mg active substance per m2 (equivalent to 50 ml diluted product/m2)
- Dilute 30-60 ml of concentrate in 5-10 L of water.
- This will cover 100m² of surface area, depending on porosity of surface treated.
- Apply at the first sign of an infestation.
- Refer to the label.