Aqua K Othrine Space Spray
Leading water-based space-spray technology for the control of mosquitoes and flies with FFAST technology.
ZIKA update: Watch the US TV network CNBC interview with Bayer ES Vector Control expert Kurt Vandock, and learn how Bayer is helping in the fight against mosquito-borne diseases www.youtube.com
NB: Suspend Polyzone (mentioned in the interview) is only currently registered in the US.
- Contains synthetic pyrethroid (2% deltamethrin) in a unique EW formulation. Primarily based on water with built-in FFASTanti-evaporant technology
- Low environmental impact and high level of safety in use
- Highly effective against flying insects such as mosquitoes and flies
- Very low rates of application
- Biodegradeable – no environmental accumulation
- Dilutes with water
- Fully WHOPES evaluated and recommended for use as a space spray (For specific details refer: http://whqlibdoc.who.int/hq/2006/WHO_CDS_NTD_WHOPES_2006.2_eng.pdf)
Aqua-K-Othrine kills mosquitoes, flies; cockroaches; spiders and stored product pests.
To view the latest issue of Bayer's Public Health Journal visit http://www.vectorcontrol.bayer.com/
To view the Bayer Dengue Learning Lab visit http://bit.ly/BayerDengueLearningLab
Use & Safety
Wear nitrile/neoprene gloves, spray mask and suitable protective clothing when handling concentrate. Remove heavily contaminated clothing immediately and wash before re-use.
- Use in outdoor and indoor situations where flies and/or mosquitoes are a problem (including but not limited to abattoirs, refuse tips, picnic areas,sports grounds, recreation areas, factories, industrial buildings, domestic residences and areas associated with animal production).
- Outdoor application: 50 mL/ha
- Indoor application: 2.5 mL/1000 m3
- Dilute with a suitable volume of water and apply using equipment capable of generating a mist or thermal or cold fog. Avoid application outdoors if wind speed is in excess of 10 km/h as spray will be dispersed too quickly.